Tankless Hot Water Tank Installations
Tired of waiting for your hot water? Don't want a big bulky hot water tank taking up valuable storage space? Do you just want the latest and greatest in energy efficient home appliances? A tankless hot water heater is a popular upgrade for our customers homes and businesses. If you have natural gas piped into your home then a tankless water heater is something you should seriously consider. (we can help you with electric ones too but gas is most efficient).
The Three Top Reasons To Install A Tankless Water Heater:
- So you can have instant hot water available when you need it.
- You can save on your energy bills as they more efficient.
- You want to save space and a tankless water heater has a much smaller footprint.
Unique Plumbing & Drain, Inc. is a full service plumbing company based out of Akron and serving the surrounding area. We specialize in the installation and repair of tankless hot water systems. Whether you have an older system that needs a repair or you want to replace an existing traditional hot water tank with a more modern, efficient, hot water on demand, tankless system our experienced technicians will be able to help you.
- Tankless water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater replacement
- Tankless water heater installations for new construction
Brands Of Tankless Water Heaters We Can Install Or Repair:
- And more!
More Tankless Water Heater Benefits:
1. Space Efficiency and Durability: Unlike traditional hot water systems that require bulky tanks, tankless water heaters boast a compact design, freeing up valuable space in your home. This space-saving feature is particularly beneficial for smaller homes or apartments where every square foot counts. Moreover, without a holding tank, tankless heaters are not prone to the rust and corrosion that typically lead to the failure of traditional tanks, enhancing their durability and reducing the need for frequent replacements.
2. Extended Lifespan: Tankless water heaters have a significantly longer lifespan compared to their traditional counterparts. The absence of a holding tank means they are less susceptible to corrosion and sediment buildup, common issues that often shorten the life of traditional water heaters. As a result, a tankless system can last up to 20 years or more, nearly double the lifespan of a conventional water heater, making it a more cost-effective solution in the long run.
3. Instantaneous Hot Water and Reduced Wastewater: Waiting for hot water can be a thing of the past with a tankless water heater. These systems deliver hot water on demand, eliminating the need to run the faucet while waiting for the water to heat up. This not only conserves water, saving hundreds of gallons per year, but also reduces your utility bills and supports environmental conservation efforts.
4. Unlimited Hot Water Supply: Tankless water heaters provide a continuous flow of hot water, making them ideal for families, businesses, or any situation where hot water is in high demand. Unlike traditional systems, which can run out of hot water during back-to-back showers or heavy usage, tankless systems ensure that hot water is always available when you need it, providing unparalleled convenience and comfort.
5. Energy Efficiency: Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than traditional tank heaters. By heating water only when it's needed, they avoid the energy losses associated with keeping a large tank of water hot at all times. This can lead to significant savings on energy bills and contribute to a more sustainable, eco-friendly home.
6. Improved Water Quality: Without a tank to store water, there's no risk of rust or sediment affecting the water quality. This means cleaner, fresher water for bathing, cooking, and drinking.
7. Scalability: For larger homes or commercial settings, multiple tankless units can be installed to meet higher demands for hot water, ensuring that every faucet and appliance receives ample hot water without compromise.
8. Tax Incentives and Rebates: In some regions, homeowners who install energy-efficient tankless water heaters may qualify for tax credits or rebates, further offsetting the initial installation cost and enhancing the system's overall value proposition.
By choosing a tankless water heating system, you're not just upgrading your home's hot water system; you're investing in a more efficient, durable, and convenient solution that meets the demands of modern living while also contributing to environmental conservation.
If you’d like to have us install a tankless water heating system in your home or building please call (330) 928-1272 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get right back to you.